Posted in Daily Messages

You Need To Try

Belief is 90% of Faith… “Go for it” makes up the other 10%

If you don’t try, then you only have the belief, but not true 100% mountain moving faith.

Advertisements

Author:

A simple child of God trying to make life easier for everyone to enjoy

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s